The German Panzer Division was the armored division which for 1944 consisted of a panzer regiment with two battalions. One battalion had Panthers and the other Panzerkampfwagen IV’s. It had two panzergrenadier regiments with two battalions each. The first battalion of the first regiment was an armored battalion which means it was equipped with armored half-tracks. The Artillery regiment also had an armored battalion which consisted of Wesp (light) and Hummels (heavy) self-propelled artillery.
The PDF file is about 40MB and also includes lists of manpower, weapons and vehicles by KStN.
*The documents in the PDF vary in dimensions in order to maintain the highest possible resolution. It is recommended to download the PDF to view and not view it in the browser.
Feedback or comments are welcome.
- US National Archives & Records Administration